Friday, June 01, 2018

Scissors Make n' Take

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today, I want to share with you the three AMAZING Make n' Take projects that we created at the recent Scissors and the City Retreat.   These projects were taught by the owners of the Scissors Retreat ........ Dale and Sandy.  They always work hard to bring us New ...... Fun ...... and Creative projects to this event.  Let me share those three projects with you now..........
First up ...... Is this GORGEOUS multi layered flower card.  This card project just made my heart skip a BIG beat.  Not only because of all the beautiful layering that went into creating this card ...... but also because there were so many different shades of BEAUTIFUL pink paper to pick from. This card project turned out GREAT!!!
This second Make n' Take project showed us how to use the new foil sheets to create this STUNNING foil card.  Just LOVE how the foil paper popped right off this card when we matted it to some black card stock.  GORGEOUS looking card!!!
And my final Make n' Take project just has to be my FAVORITE!  We created this OVER-THE-TOP Door Hanger project.  The flowers were created with several Sizzix dies and whatever colored felt we wanted to use.  I  knew the minute I finished making this project that I was going to stamp "Kadie's Studio" on the front and hang it on my studio door ...... So I came home and used the new 'Make a Difference' stamp set to add "Kadie's Studio" on a Whisper White oval piece.   I'm just crazy about the way this project turned out ....... And dare I say ........ It looks FABULOUS hanging on my studio door!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. The flower card is gorgeous. How did they make that. I would love to know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete