Friday, June 29, 2018

Friends 4th of July Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today, I have several 4th of July projects that my sweet Scissors and the City girlfriends made for me.  Each of these fun 3-D creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these projects with you today.
First up is this OVER THE TOP 4th of July centerpiece that my sweet friends Donna and Kathy made for me.  OH MY GOSH......The American Flag bucket is loaded with LOTS of YUMMY CHOCOLATE ...... And SUPER FUN 4th of July decorations.  This cute bucket of fun is sitting front and center on my kitchen counter........And I'm enjoying it every morning when I make my coffee!!!!
Donna & Kathy also presented me with these two YUMMY CHOCOLATE gifts of goodness.  Dare I admit that most of this is gone........And just for the record......Jack says THANK YOU!!!!!! 
This ADORABLE gift was made by my good friend Gus.  She wrapped up an apple and then centered it onto a dish of dipping caramel.  She then wrapped it up in this JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS packaging.  The Red-White-and Blue bells are now decorating my front door!
This DARLING little bucket of suckers and chocolate was created by Jennifer......Who is OH SO TALENTED!!  I have positioned this bucket on my office desk......And enjoy looking at during the day!
And Jennifer also packaged up this sweet bag of peppermint candies.......Which have managed to have a real dent put in them (again......Jack says Thank You!!!!).

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i’m going to try this one more time! Thanks for showing our treats. Give our love to Jack. We had such a good time with you and Gus. Happy Birthday next week, Kadie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decadent, patriotic and perfect for the July 4 birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete