Tuesday, June 19, 2018

June Early Bird Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
 
Check out this pretty gift I made for each of my June Early Bird Drawing Gifts.
I used the 'Share What You Love Embellishment Kit' and packed it full of something pretty.
I created four of the prettiest cards using the 'Share What You Love Suite' and tucked them into this pretty embellishment box.
 Here are the four cards I created for each box.
Each card uses the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' along with the coordinating 'Love What You Do' stamp set.  One of my favorite elements for these cards are the beautiful 'Pearlized Doilies' that the stamped sentiments sits on.
 And each card opens with a flap up......OR.....flap down style opening.
Once I had all the cards created ...... I wrapped them up with some of the new 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty bow.  Then all that was left to do was tuck them inside the box and prepare the outside packaging.
Since the Embellishment Box is OH SO BEAUTIFUL by itself ....... All I needed to do was wrap each box with some of the new 'Blackberry Bliss Nature's Twine' and add a stamped scallop sentiment.
And there you have it friends ......... A beautiful creation that turned out to be the perfect Early Bird Gift for each of my June Stamp Camps.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love your choice of stamps for this pretty package and collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete