Sunday, June 10, 2018

Congrats Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I must admit.....I wasn't a huge fan of the 'Lilypad Lake' bundle when I first saw it in the new catalog ........ But I will be the first to admit .... I'm OH SO THRILLED that I purchased it.  It is truly FANTASTIC!!!
I began by using a panel of the new 'Balmy Blue' card stock and stamping my "congratulations" sentiment directly onto that piece of card stock. 
Next, I stamped my flamingo image onto some Flirty Flamingo card stock and used the coordinating 'Lakeside Framelits' to die-cut out my flamingo.
The pretty water image was stamped with Balmy Blue ink onto the bottom portion of my Whisper White center panel.  All I needed to do to complete that panel was adhere my cropped out Flirty Flamingo image and this card was just about finished.
The final step to completing this card was adding a small 3/4" circle for the sun ...... And added some sponging around the edges of that circle to really make it POP on my card.
And that's all it took my friends to help WIN ME OVER on the new 'Lilypad Lake' bundle.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: