Monday, June 25, 2018

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
The biggest change I made to my upgraded card was changing up the layout of the Designer Series Paper and I created a cluster of leafs to the very top of this card.
I used the same 'Rooted in Nature' stamp set to create my sentiment circle.  I changed up the layering by using the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits' for my Tranquil Tide circle.  By using the stitched circle ..... that really added an additional layer of texture to this card.
I also created three pretty die-cut leaf images with the 'Nature's Roots Framelits'.  This framelits set comes with both dies to cut out the leaf shapes.....but also has dies that create embossing on the leafs and that just puts this set OVER THE TOP! 
I added a piece of Tranquil Tide card stock over the seam that joined the two Designer Series Paper together ....... And wrapped the 'Linen Thread' around that piece of Tranquil Tide card stock. I finished the card off by stringing some 'Gold Mini Sequin Trim' off the cluster of leafs.
 So there you have it friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute flip-dee-flip of the leaves and layout. Charming touch of gold sequins!

    ReplyDelete