Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank You Card From Brooke

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It's ALL SYSTEMS back to normal today and my feet have hit the floor running (once again) with Stamp Club (today) and Stamp Camp (Wednesday).  I have a U S D A  TON of prep that I need to complete for Wednesday's Stamp Camp......So let me jump right in to my share today.......
Here's the card that Brooke sent to my neighbor Ms Karen for letting us borrow her golf cart while she was away on vacation.  Brooke wanted to thank her for letting us borrow their golf cart and I was THRILLED that she came up with this idea all on her own.....
We stamped a very old retired Stampin' UP! stamp onto Whisper White cardstock and then punched each of them out with the large tag punch.  They were attached to the end of a tri-fold over card ...... which was covered with some retired SU DSP.
Brooke wrote a sweet little message on the inside of her card and wanted to make sure that her bunny Hoppy also said "thanks".  I just love that she wanted to write the inside message herself!
LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out.  We also made this same style card for Ms Maureen and sent it off to her last week.  We wanted to make sure we thanked her for letting us be part of the "Cards for the Troops" prep work last Sunday night.  We actually forgot to take a picture of that card - but I'm pretty sure it was a Baby Blue and Pretty in Pink card with this same tri-fold over design.
I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little card that my Upline Lisa Pretto sent to me - Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. brooke has "mad" stampin' skills. love the row of little tags and sweet color combo! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete