Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gift For Donna

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share with you the fun little gift I gave to Donna on Sunday.....
Remember this........It's my Mini Magazine Holder that I shared on my blog January 8, 2012.
I used some retired Jersey Shore DSP for my Mini Magazine Holder and tucked four little 3x3 notecards inside the holder.
Here are the two cards that I tucked inside my holder........
Some Jersey Shore DSP and a couple different punches and POW - fast and fun notecards.
Love how both of these notecards turned out!  There is something extra special to me when it comes to making 3x3 notecards.  They are the perfect addition to a gift bag or tucked under someone pillow!
Here's my Mini Magazine Holder with a fun little Chocolate Treat Holder I made for Donna!
I pulled out a retired Stampin' UP! set and stamped 'friend to friend' on the outside and tucked a fun little surprise on the inside......
It just wouldn't be a gift from Kadie if I didn't include a little chocolat to my new friend!
Here's what Donna's Mini Magazine Holder looks like from the back......
And a view of the little 3x3 notecards tucked inside the holder.
I love decorating my Mini Magazine Holders with coordinating ribbon and this retired 5/8" ribbon was just the perfect fit to wrap around my holder.
You can head over to my January 8, 2012 blog post to get Step-by-Step instructions on how to create one of these Mini Magazine Holders for yourself.  Here's the link: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1631178639265827936#editor/target=post;postID=4764898214528623822
They go together super fast and you will be surprised at how easy they are to built.

I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing my June Stamp Camp cards with you ......... Hope you can join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream.......

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT LITTLE MAGAZINE HOLDER, BUT I CANNOT SEE THE PREVIOUS POST. IT SAYS I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW IT. NOT SURE WHY I AM GETTING THAT. CAN YOU HELP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is way too cool Kadie...I loved it the first time, I love it the second! Love your card with the mini Kit Kats inside....is there a template for that?

    Thanks,

    Kathy in California

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mini magazine holder is one of my favorite all time 3-d projects. you create it with perfection. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "Donna" is SURE a lucky woman! HA HA. That's me for sure! Thanks again Kadie.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete