Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Dress Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 3 days to go!
Today I have a fun little dress card to share with you ..... Let me jump right in.......
Honestly ...... this is one of those cardsd that I made a ZILLION years ago and still use today as a "GO TO" girlie card.  When I look back at my card making skills - I honestly have to say.....I've come a long way baby.........
My cutting skills have really improved and I think in part it's because I've found some amazing paper snip scissors from Stampin' UP! 
I'm not even sure if this gal still has an email or blog connection - but if you are interested in contacting her for a copy of this pattern.......Here is her email information.  
Here's another version of this sweet little dress card.  The dress pattern is traced on a folded piece of 8-1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock and since you are lining up the shoulders to your dress on the fold ..... you are able to create two dresses with one single sheet of cardstock.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little Teddy Bear Card I made - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you are the queen of snipping perfection. i thought you had used a die at first. this is so girlie-licious! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete