Sunday, June 17, 2012

Card From Lisa Pretto

Happy Father's Day My Blogger Friends!
My House and Life are back to "Normal" and it's FULL STEAM AHEAD on the prep work for Stamp Camp.  I've worked like the devil the last 24 hours to complete Camp and can honestly say......There is an END in sight!

Today I want to start my blog out with a special little Father's Day wish to my Jack.  He is an amazing Pop to his three sons.......and a FABULOUS PopPop to all our grandchildren - That if anyone deserves a special Father's Day Wish sent to him ....... It's him. 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Jack!

My share for today is a quick little card I received from my Upline Lisa Pretto......
Lisa sent me this lovely CONGRATS card for my SU sales during the month of May..... 
She used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits die for her focal point on this card - and then stamped a "For You" sentiment on the inside.  She used the new Gumball Green ink that stamped so beautifully onto Whisper White.
She also added a small piece of DSP and secured a piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon to the center of the DSP.  Perfect little touch for this lovely lovely card.
 
Thanks for joining me today..........I'll be back tomorrow to share another Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. happy father's day, jack! congrats on your achievements and card from lisa! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete