Monday, June 11, 2012

Card From Jan

HAPPY HAPPY Monday My Blogger Friends!
Here's a SUPER LOVELY pic my daughter took of Jack and me at dinner the other night.....
AREN'T WE JUST THE CUTEST??????
And here's a pic of me playing Pool Volleyball with my granddaughter on Saturday afternoon.  If you've never played Pool Volleyball in your life with an eight year old.........You just have to put it on your "MUST DO" list of things to do "SOMETIME" in your life!
Tapping the beach ball back and forth.....No Problem......
 But those I have to REACH and RUN for .......  NOT SO PRETTY! 
They SERIOUSLY are NOT as EASY as they use to be!
But.......ALL IN ALL......SERIOUS FUN!
SO......My card share today is a sweet little card that my friend Jan made for me.  I have NO IDEA what stamp set this is ....... but know that Jan reads my blog every day and I'm hoping that she leaves a comment on what sets she used to create this beautiful card.
I love the scallop circle "Thanks" message she used for my card.  And how beautiful does it look in Basic Black and Wisteria Wonder ink......
The flowers are so "Funky" and "Fun".  I have a strange feeling they are from a Hero Art collection - but think that whoever made these flowers have an entire collection of these funky little beauties for sale.
MANY THANKS Jan for sending this card to me - and YES....that means I did receive the little SOMETHING SOMETHING you tucked inside the card.  THANK YOU Girlfriend!
I'm off to have a spa pedicure with my girls today - Some serious PLAY TIME is scheduled and then my daughter and I are heading up to play BINGO tonight.  FUN PACKED DAY planned and will hopefully post some pics tomorrow of our crazy day at the spa and Bingo!

Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment