Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happiness Card

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a few pictures to share with you of my Doll Baby and my daughter Jennifer.


First up today is our trip to the Golder Ranch Nail Spa......HOLY BUCKETS ..... Did we have FUN!  When we came home to show PopPop our painted piggies.......He just couldn't help but get into the picture and show off his little piggies!
When we got home from our pedicure ...... we grabbed up PopPop and headed up to the Mesquite Grill for some lunch.  After eating we took the opportunity to get some sassy pictures at the front of and inside the lobby of the Grill.

We then took off for Bach's Nursery.  This is an AMAZING Nursery in Tucson that the ONLY thing they sell is Cactus!  They have an amazing staff that helped Doll Baby build her very own Cactus FairyTale Garden.  This is Julie - who I think is the QUEEN of Cactus knowledge.
Brooke picked out a beautiful Mexican pot and three BEAUTIFUL Cactus for her Fairytale Cactus Garden.
And with Julie's help.......Brooke was able to assist in the building of her cactus garden. 
(of course......Hoppy was right there to assist Brooke)
And here is Doll Baby with her finished Cactus Garden!  It turned out SO PRETTY and will be something that she will be able to monitor each time she comes back to Arizona for a visit.

NOW.......On with my card share for today.  It is from my fellow SU Demonstrator Ginny Tabor.  Here is the super fun card she created........
Ginny created this card several months ago ....... and I think the fun thing about this card is she was able to use "paint chips" from the store to create a BEAUTIFUL Tempting Turquoise card.
She took a paint chip from the store and stamped a retired flower image (with Statz On) across the paint chip.  She stamped three flower images and made this amazing focal point for her card.
She added a pretty Dotted Scallop border and matted that to her paint chip - which made this FABULOUS "Happiness" card.  I think it turned out OH SO PRETTY.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out and I have to say........I might have to pay a visit to my local paint store to check out what other amazing "MATCHES" they have to the SU color family.

Thanks for joining me today ....... I have one final card to share with you tomorrow that my SW Stamper friend Edna made ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the cactus garden Brooke. When I come to Tucson next week, I am thinking of stopping there to get myself a pot like that. Nice to see Hoppy in all your photos too. Paint chips on your card. What an original idea and one I will have to try myself. Thanks for sharing.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the additional pix of your doll baby :) i love using paint store color combination brochures for inspiration. using the swatch cards is so clever! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete