Saturday, June 02, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving -  6 days to go!
Today I have a special little Birthday card to share with you .....
This birthday card is going to Jack's oldest granddaughter Alyssa - who will be celebrating her 17th birthday on Wednesday. 
I wanted to make a special card for Alyssa and saw a sweet card on Connie Babberts "Inspired Treasurers" blog back in March and thought this layout would be the perfect birthday card to make Alyssa. 
I love how the flower turned out on this card - and each of the flower layers have been popped up to add some extra dimension to Alyssa's card. 
I just know Alyssa is going to love receiving this card........and the special little something something that we are going to tuck inside the card for her will bring a big smile to her face.

Many THANKS for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a super fun card that my stamping friend Jessica came over and showed me how to make last week.  It's a special U of A graduation card that is going to BLOW YOU AWAY.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i love the flower, too. the card is perfect for a 17 year old girl. when are we getting together at the bakery GF? hugs, m

    ReplyDelete