Saturday, June 09, 2012

Happy Birthday Cake

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!  It's official......my family is here and I am
ONE HAPPY LADY!
Here's a quick pic of my daughter and granddaughter arriving in Phoenix yesterday morning.
This is a shot of Jenni and Brooke as I saw them for the first time at the baggie claim! 
And Brooke with her favorite PopPop!
SO HAPPY THEY ARE HERE........
For today's share ...... I have a quick and easy Birthday card to share with you.......
These two cards are using the same layout but just switching up the DSP and stamped image.  All of which are retired Stampin' UP! DSP.....and stamp sets,
I used more of the "Jersey Shore" DSP packet and a retired stamp set from SU that is sooooo old that I can't even locate it in my stamp drawer.
I know this image was from a SU set that is at least three or four years old.....but still a favorite GO TO set in my stash.
I added a pumpkin pie piece of 1/4" grossgrain ribbon for a little WOW FACTOR for this card.  I just love how all the Stampin' UP! product coordinates so I can put a card together in a snap.
I used some Stampin' Write Markers to dress up this fun little birthday cake.......and I always either like to add Signo White Gel Pen dots or use my paper piercer to punch holes in the scallops of my scallop circles.
Super fast and easy card and it comes together with the help of three coordinating DSP, a few punches and some SU ribbon.  Love keeping several of these cards on hand for those birthdays that pop up and I need to grab up a quick card.
We have some MAJOR PLANS to chill and hang out at the Pool today.........Just collecting some RAYS and veggie Pool Side.  I'm back tomorrow to share a darling little elephant card with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you have such a knack for mixing patterns. love these colors! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete