Sunday, June 24, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Each month ....... Our SaddlleBrooke Stampers Group offers our members the opportunity to participate in a monthly challenge card (THANK YOU ANN for all the work you put into putting these challenge packets together for us!) ....... and for the month of June we received a white diecut notecard along with a piece of purple cardstock and a purple floral stamped image.  Here is what I created for our June Challenge.......
I began by inking up the edges of my white notecard with some Early Espresso ink - and that helped to soften down the white edges of my card and helped to bring out the diecut edges of my card.  I pulled out my pattern paper stash and hunted for something with some purplish color to it and settled on this striped pattern paper for the top and bottom of my card.
I punched out some flowers with my Boho Blossom punch and created a fun little floral ribbon wrap for the top of my card.
I cut out the image that was stamped for us and matted it to the purple cardstock we received....
And I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to each of the stamped flowers.
I also decorated the inside of my card with one additonal Boho Blossoms flower and called this one DONE ...... DONE ...... DONE. 
I really like the way this card turned out and will be using it for a special little gift I have planned for my neighbor.

I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the project I made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers June Theme Card project.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment