Friday, June 29, 2012

June Stamp Camp - Part Two

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the first of the four cards that we made at this months Stamp Camp.  My card inspiration came from Diane Vander Galien (who is a SU demonstrator) and I changed it up with some new DSP and two different colors for my Camp Gals.  The first version was done at the daytime session - that was a Baja Breeze version ....... and the nighttime session did a Cherry Cobbler version.  Let's jump right in with today's share.....
Here's a recap of the four cards that the Camp gals made .........
And this is the card we made two different colors.........
First let me share the Cherry Cobbler version.  The DSP we used was from the new Comfort Care DSP.  We used Cherry Cobbler cardstock along with Very Vanilla cardstock.
The heart was die cut from the new Hearts Framelits Dies and the fun little faux buttons were created with the help of the Embosslits Sweet Buttons Die.  We also added some Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon and in the upper left hand corner we added three Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack circles and popped those up with a tiny piece of dimensional and added some Crystal Effects to the entire surface of those circles. 
The Baja Breeze version was designed the exact same way - and used the same Comfort Cafe DSP.
The one thing we did to both versions of this card was run our Very Vanilla piece through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  We used some Early Espresso Ink on a piece of sponge and distress all the pieces to our card.
Have to say that I love the way this card turned out and packed a LOT OF PUNCH for just a little bit of work.
Off to go play for the entire day today........No plans.....just some serious playing in my studio - and mainly because it's 109degree out there and there's no place that's more comfortable than the chair in my studio.  I'll be back tomorrow to share two more cards that my Camp Gals made ....... Hope you can join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Shabby, layered, textured! Everything I love! Wish I was in the area to stamp with you girls! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious mix of pattern and texture. both the baja and cherry are gorgeous! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete