Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today we are heading back up to Phoenix to take my girls to the airport.  The visit was a BLAST - and about the only way I'm going to get Doll Baby on the plane is to remind her of our upcoming visit in August.
 
 

We went up to the Ranch yesterday and spent the better part of the day playing at their pool - How reseort looking does this place look!  Both my daughter and Brooke had a fabulous time and we wished that we would have gone up there sooner to play.

My card share today is my Father's Day Card that I sent out .........
Here's a group shot of three of the cards I sent out ........ What a super easy card to duplicate - and the hardest part of this card was creating the pattern for the necktie.
I ended up cutting the ties out and distressing the edges to give them a little dimension.  
I also added dimensionals behind each tie and then used my black gel pen to create faux stitching around each of the ties.
Besides creating the card on Whisper White ...... I made a couple with Kraft cardstock. 
 Another Whisper White card.......
 And the close-up of the stitching around the necktie images.
Here's one last view of these super easy and super fast cards.  LOVE how they turned out.

Many Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the three projects we are making at Club this month ......... Hope you can join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. love the "stitching" around each tie and the paper patterns are adorable. the sponging on the edges gives a rugged masculine finish. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete