Thursday, June 14, 2012

Card Share from Edna

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends.
Today is the last day of my daughter and granddaughters visit.......so......we are going to have to squeeze in a whole bunch of "FUN TIME" today.  Here are my pic shares for today.......
 Here's a picture of Brooke and her FAVORITE PopPop ...... In Tubac!
And while we were in Tubac ........ She just had to get her picture taken in the resort bar that had these super fun bar stools.  Ride 'em Brooke!
My card share is a fun little card that my fellow SU demonstrator Edna MacCarter made for our January demonstrator meeting.  Edna made this card for our January swap and used all new SU product for this card.
 I am totally in LOVE with these "Adorning Accents Folders".  Edna used the hearts folder to create an embossed edge to bottom portion of her card......OH SO PRETTY!
 And she also used the "Hearts Collections Framlits" to create this darling focal point for her card.
Just love eveything about this card!  Thank You Edna for sharing your super lovely card with me.  I have already CASE'd this card and know that I will be able to create MANY different card looks by simiply switching up the framelits collection die that I use. 

I'm off to have some quality PLAY TIME with my girls.  We have a very long list of things we still want to get done ...... and I just know we will be busy getting things checked off the list - and the day will fly by.  
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you are going to miss that doll baby. looks like you are ALL having so much fun. sweet card by edna! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete