Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Teddy Bear Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 2 days to go!
Today's card is another card I created MANY YEARS AGO - but honestly continues to be a "GO TO" card for me.  Let's get sharing........
 I used a retired teddy bear stamp from Stampin' UP! to create this darling little card.  I have to say ....... This is one of those stamps that I think I may never part with.  It honestly is a stamp I turn to over and over again when it comes to making a baby card.
 I made a Baseful Blue version card ...... (and even used some retired SU DSP).
A pretty Certainly Celery version ........ 
 And a very lovely Rose Red version that is probably one of my favorite!
And for each of the cards I created a faux button to go along with the layout.  All I used was a 3/4" circle punch and a 1/16" hole punch to create two holes and threaded some matching ribbon from my stash and POW......instant pretty faux buttons.

LOVE LOVE LOVE how quick and easy these cards come together.  I like having several colors on hand so I can grab one up for when I need a quick baby card.

Thanks for joining me today - the time is coming quick when my daughter will be arriving ...... I'm at a FULL RUN now to get things done ...... but I know me and I KNOW IT WILL ALL GET DONE (with time to spare too).  I'll be back tomorrow to share a quick Happy Birthday card with you - hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. it's hard to part with that stamp because it's the perfect teddy bear. love it along with the sweet buttons/ribbon! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete