Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Club Challenge Part 1

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!

Today I want to share with you the project that two of my Club gals made for my June Product Challenge.  I gave the gals a 6x6 square of new Floral District DSP - some coordinating cardstock (I used the color coach to coordinate my colors) - and two pieces of ribbon (1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon and either a piece of the new 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon or a piece of the new 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon).  They were to create ANYTHING 3-D and they could add ONE ADDITIONAL color to their project.  Here is what Kris and Berta came up with........
Kris made this ADORABLE purse by using the "Petite Purse" Bigz Die.  Kris presented her purse and said she wasn't very original with what she created ........ but when she handed me her little purse, I knew immediately that she hit this one out of the park.
Here is the WOW FACTOR that Kris created with her little purse ...... this FABULOUSLY UNIQUE ribbon handle.  I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE how Kris layered the two ribbons she was given to create a SASSY little handle for her purse.  SUPER FUN thinking Kris!
She used all the product that she was given in this challenge and met the challenge of adding one additional cardstock color.  WELL DONE KRIS........WELL DONE!
Berta made this AWESOME picture frame holder with the packet she selected.  
Berta covered the outer edges of a 7"x9" piece of chipboard with her DSP and used the two different ribbons from her packet of supplies to cover any seams she might have created.  She added a piece of clear window sheet to the center of her picture frame and this will protect any picture she adds later.  She also used several flower punches from her stash to create three BEAUTIFUL flowers for her picture frame. 
And with some of the left over Scallop Dotted Ribbon she was able to create a darling hanger for her picture frame.  Simply LOVE your project Berta........NICE JOB Berta!

Thanks for joining me today........I'll be back tomorrow to share the June Club Challenge projects that Lonnie and Jan made........Hope you can join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment