Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday Hippo!

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends.
Today we are thinking of heading down to Tubac with my girls.  It's a fun town south of Tucson that is close to the border and packed full of ART and FUN treasures that I just know my girls are going to enjoy.
Here's a fun litle pic of my daughter and granddaughter as we stopped at Paradise Bakery on the way home from Phoenix on Friday.  It was 9:30 our time....but my daughter was still working on Wisconsin time ..... which was like 11:30 ..... and they were getting ready to break for some lunch.

HERE'S MY "DOLL BABY"........
And here's my girls.....enjoying one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE PLACES....STARBUCKS!
And a fun little picture of my girls enjoying our pool.......(SO FUN!)
So my card share for today is super fast.......It's a quick little HIPPO card I made......
(thanks Mary Fish for helping me see the difference between a Hippo and an Elephant!)
To carry on with the birthday theme that I've been posting over the last several days ...... I've created yet another birthdday card.  This one is a retired Stampin' UP! set and uses some pink and orange cardstock and DSP.......OH SO PRETTY!
Check out this ADORABLE Pretties Flower that I dipped in pink and orange reinkers to create two darling flowers for my card.  Stampin' UP! no longer sells these lovely little flowers - but I did stock up on several packages of them when they were being retired......so I'm set to create several more of this card.
The Happy Birthday message is from my birthday stamp stash and just layered with several circle punches to create a great addition to this card.
Just love the layout for this card - and is so easy to switch it up with other images or design elements.  This card will be going to my oldest granddaughter for her birthday this year.  It is TOTALLY HER!

Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to Tubac today with Jack and my girls!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Kards by Kadie creations to share with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i love your family pix. what an adorable granddaughter! definitely a "doll baby" (a term my family still uses, too). sweet hippo (isn't it a hippo). i still miss that stamp set! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete