Thursday, July 18, 2019

You're Rawr Some

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
How STINKIN' CUTE is this tag!!!!
 
I started out by adding two pieces of 'Dino Roar Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom edge of my 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Whisper White tag.
 
Next, I stamped my sweet little sentiment with Poppy Parade ink.....
 
And then used the 'Dino Dies' to cut out one of the ADORABLE dinosaurs from the  'Dino Roar Designer Series Paper'.
 
My finishing touch for this tag was adding some 'Poppy Parade Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tied it off with some 'Linen Thread'.
Just crazy about the way this tag turned out......
And can't wait to add it to a present for a special little boy!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Dino-MYTE. Darling little tag. Simple and fun. I'm back from Italy and Greece. Awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......We HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And I know one thing for sure......YOU know all about adorable. Thanks my friend.

      Delete