Saturday, July 27, 2019

Tropical Pencil Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
How fun is this little pencil holder!!!!
 
I started out with a Soft Suede base that measure 5-1/2"x1-3/4".  To create the pocket, I added a Crumb Cake piece that measured 4-1/8"x2-1/2" and that was scored on three sides at 3/8". And I adhered the three sides of that scored Crumb Cake piece directly over the Soft Suede base piece.
 
I cut down one of the cards in the June kit and used it for my Designer Series Paper on the front of my holder.  That piece measure 3-1/2"x1-1/2".  Before I adhered that piece down.....I stamped my sentiment from the set that was included in the June kit at the bottom of my Designer Series Paper piece.
 
One of the palm trees (also from the kit) was added to the front of my holder......And I used the Glue Dots that were included in this kit for the coconuts.
 
So what do you think?????
Think these would be great Back To School gifts for Twoie to take to his first grade class this fall!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling idea and perfect for a teacher. Love the touch of linen thread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Going to be making these for Twoie's Halloween gift for his school classmates.

      Delete