Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Let's Celebrate You Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My CASE for today is a darling little project that Debbie Henderson shared on her blog back in June.  https://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/bingo-event-make-take-projects-with.html
The moment I saw this project.......I knew it would look FABULOUS with the new 'Noble Peacock Designer Series Paper'.
 
The base for this box is a 9-1/2"x12" piece of 'Noble Peacock Designer Series Paper'.  I scored the short side at 2" on both ends.  The long side was scored at 1", 3", 6-1/2" and 8-1/2".
 
Use your Paper Snips to clip out the tabs for your box......
 
And a Bone Folder will be your best friend when it comes to making your score lines nice a crisp.
 
Here is were I added my Tear n' Tape....
 
And the box just couldn't be any easier to assemble.
 
I created a belly band with a piece of the 'Noble Peacock Foil Paper'.  That piece measures 1"x12".  I didn't score this piece.......Instead I just wrapped it around the box and pinched the edges before adhering the two ends together.
 
I used the 'Tag & More Accessory Kit for my sentiment label.
 
And the sentiment was stamped with the 'Bloom & Grow' set.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this box turned out.
Thanks Debbie for the inspiration and starting off point!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The gorgeous paper is divine as a box. Looks so rich!

    ReplyDelete