Monday, July 08, 2019

Magnolia Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
For my upgraded card ...... I used the same 'Magnolia Lane Cards & More' designer cards.
 
I matted my designer card onto a panel of Old Olive card stock.
 
The three magnolia flowers were stamped from the 'Magnolia Blooms' stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink onto Whisper White card stock ...... And then quickly sprinkled with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting them.  After the flowers were cooled ..... I used my 'Paper Snips' to fussy cut all three flowers out.
 
For my sentiment ...... I used the 'Layering Circles Dies' to create the perfect layering for my Thank You sentiment.  And the finishing touch was adding a bow from the 'Magnolia Ribbon Pack' to my completed sentiment circle.
 
And that's all it took to upgraded this pretty magnolia card.
 
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment