Sunday, July 28, 2019

It's Your Day

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Today we are talking about creating a QUICK & EASY kind of card.
 
I added a panel of the 'Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper' down the left hand edge of my Whisper White Note Card.......
 
And then stamped my cake image onto a panel of Whisper White card stock using the 'Celebrate With Cake' set.   I matted that image to a panel of Pool Party card stock......And added it to the center of my note card.
 
I added some Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker stitched lines around my card......
 
And this card was done in RECORD BREAKING TIME!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Simple card and design with so much WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......the idea is from the new Experience Creativity Brochure.

      Delete