Friday, July 19, 2019

Friends (and Family) Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING birthday cards I received from some VERY SPECIAL peeps.
First up for today is this POSITIVELY GORGEOUS card that my sweet friend Cheri Utsler made for me........Talk about a WOW FACTOR.
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by my dear friend Sandy Pollencheck.
Here's my B-day card from my daughter Cheryl Sewell....
And this is the card my daughter Jenni White sent to me.
This fun card was sent to me by my grandkids.....
But one of the arms tore off when it was getting opened.
And my final card share for today is this sweet card that my Doll Baby and Twoie sent to me.  Best part........They signed the inside with their own signature (CAN YOU SAY KEEPER!!!!!).
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty parade of paper crafting. Sweet card from the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete