Thursday, July 25, 2019

Best Wishes

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Who doesn't LOVE a pretty Flirty Flamingo tag!!!!
 
I started out with a Flirty Flamingo base tag and added some Flirty Flamingo Designer Series Paper down the center of this tag.
 
I used the 'Petal Labels Dies' to crop out a pretty Whisper White label......And then used the 'Path of Petals' set to stamp my best wishes sentiment in the center.
 
My tag was topped off with some 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon'.  And I tied it up into a pretty bow before adhering it down to the top of my tag.
 
Three little 'Pearl Basic Jewels' were added to the bottom of Designer Series Paper.....
 
And that's all it took to create this SUPER PRETTY gift tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling trio of pearls and the ribbon is feminine and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also LOVE reading your morning comments my friend......Thanks!!

      Delete