Sunday, July 07, 2019

Magnolia Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
My card share for today is straight from the new Stampin' UP! 'Experience Creativity' brochure.
 
I used the card that is on page 8 of this new brochure.........And took what Stampin' UP! shared and put my own spin on it.
 
I used the 'Magnolia Lane Cards & More' note cards and stamped the magnolia flower from the 'Magnolia Blooms' stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink along the left hand edge of the printed note card.
 
My sentiment was from that same 'Magnolia Blooms' stamp set and I used Mossy Meadow ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
Just couldn't be happier with how crisp and clean these two images stamp onto the printed note card.
 
And that's all it took to create this quick & easy Spot Light Sunday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment