Thursday, July 04, 2019

Happy (Birthday) 4th of July

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
IT'S ALL ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!
 
Yes.........The 4th of July is my birthday.  And I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my special day then making a fun birthday tag for myself. 
 
I used the 'Detaied Bands Dies' to die-cut a pretty Real Red frame for the center of my tag.  Then I stamped my sentiment from the 'Band Together' set right in the middle of my die-cut frame.
 
My Real Red and Night of Navy Stampin' Blends were used to color in the 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon'.  All I needed to do was staple all three colors to my tag and I had an INSTANT WOW FACTOR to the top of my tag.
 
And I finished off the ribbon with a 'Clear Faceted Gem'.
 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Red and Clear Rhinestones' around my tag ...... And this tag was finished in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment