Thursday, July 11, 2019

Just a Little Something For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Today's tag was created for the new 'Experience Creativity' brochure.
 
I created these tag to attach to the front of these brochures before I had them out to any customers.
 
I used the new 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' and created two fun banner flags for each tag.
 
I stamped the sentiment from the 'Delightful Day' set onto a Whisper White 'Timeless Label'.
 
After I had my sentiment stamped......I adhered it to a 2-1/4" Mossy Meadow circle......And added white stitching lines around that circle.
 
My tag was topped off with some 'Magnolia Lane Mossy Meadow Line Thread'.
 
And that's all it took to create these festive & fun tags.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment