Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Laser Cut Congrats Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this BEAUTIFUL card I created using the new 'Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards'
I started this card off by using one of the lacy laser cut cards from the 'Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tins'.  These GORGEOUS lacy laser-cut cards have all the pretty work done for you.
All I needed to do was use my 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop out a Pretty Peacock scallop circle and a Very Vanilla circle and add those to the front of my laser-cut card.
Next, I die-cut the flower from the 'Wild Rose Die' in Pretty Peacock and Flirty Flamingo.......And just layered those onto my pretty layering circles.

All that was left to do was add a couple Pear Pizzazz 'Leaf Punch' pieces.....
And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment