Friday, July 26, 2019

Friends (And Family) Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four VERY SPECIAL PEEPS made for me.
My first card share for today is SO VERY SPECIAL......
It's a HAND WRITTEN card from my granddaughter Hailey
(BE STILL MY HEART!!!!!)
This card was made by my sweet Scissors girlfriend Donna Fritz....
She ALWAYS has a message inside her card that makes me
SMILE BIG EVERY TIME!!!! 
This COLORFUL & HAPPY card was sent to me from my BEAUTIFUL daughter Jenni.
Needless to say......She had lots of thanking to do!
And my final card share for today is this EXTRA SPECIAL card that my Doll Baby sent to me and Jack.
She was thanking us for the FABULOUS time she had while visiting us in June.  LOVE LOVE LOVE that she took the time to write us a special little message.  (MAKES MY HEART HAPPY!!)
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The family thank yous may be my favorite, favorite part of today's post! Thanks for the share of these great projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those family cards make my heart go pitter-patter. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete