Saturday, July 13, 2019

Thank You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Talk about a sweet thank you card ........ Just crazy about the way this cards turned out.
 
I started this card off by wrapping some 'Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon' around the folded edge of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I arranged a set of the die-cut palm trees (that came with this kit) to the left hand side of one of the note card panels.
 
I stamped my sentiment in the lower right hand corner using VersaMark ink ........ And then I sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder' and heat set it.
 
All that was left to do before adhering this completed panel to the front of my card ....... Was add a pretty sunshine piece to the upper right hand corner.
And that's all it took my friends to complete this daring little thank you card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment