Monday, July 29, 2019

It's Your Day Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
 
To start my upgraded card out ...... I changed the orientation from portrait to landscape.
 
I used the same 'Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper'......but for this upgraded card, I layered it onto panels of Crushed Curry and Pool Party card stock.
I also added some of the new 'Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' around the right hand edge of my Designer Series Paper panel.
 
My cake was stamped and then sprinkled with 'Clear Embossing Powder' and that gave me the little bit of shine I was looking for in this upgraded card.
And that's all it took to upgrade a Quick & Easy kind of card.......to a Now & WOW kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Bold and beautiful. Diggin' the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't that ribbon just put this card over the top. Thanks my friend for your sweet comment.

      Delete