Sunday, December 31, 2017

Looking Back Day 6

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 6 of my week-long "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017".  I created this Thank You card using product from the 2017 'Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog' and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
I'm just crazy about how pretty this card turned out.
I began this card by adhering a panel of 'Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper' to a Whisper White and Garden Green card.
Next, I layered a 'Delicate White Doillies' along with a silver 'Foil Snowflake' to the front of my card.
All that was left to do was stamp my sentiment from the 'Bunch of Blossoms' stamp set onto a Whisper White circle ......... And then adhere that stamped sentiment onto a layer of Real Red and Garden Green circles.  The final touch as adding one of the 'Stitched Felt Embellishments' above the stamped sentiment ...... And this card was called done!

Another great Christmas thank you card that I will be sending out to someone very special to say Thank You for the Christmas gift they gave me this year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 7 of my Christmas Thank You cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: