Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Looking Back Day 1

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today I kick off Day 1 of my week-long "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017".  Over the next 7-days ....... I will look back at the 2017 'Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog' and share with you my Christmas Thank You cards.  Each of these card creations have product that can found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
My first thank you card uses the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' and the 'Rose Wonder' stamp set ......... both found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
I started this card out by running my Soft Sky cardstock panel through my Big Shot using the 'Softly Falling Embossing Folder'.
Next I cut a piece of the 'Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper' that is featured in the 'Creativity Delivered' Holiday Catalog and I created a banner flag piece with that Designer Series Paper.
I stamped my darling little Santa image from the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' set and used the 'Cookie Cutter Builder' punch to crop out that little Santa.  All it took was mounting the punched out Santa onto a layer of Scallop Layering Ovals and adhering it to the Designer Series Paper banner.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Rose Wonder' stamp set onto a Whisper White Scallop Oval ........ And then I layered that piece onto a Real Red Scallop Oval.
The final touch for this Christmas Thank You card was adding some Basic Black Bakers Twine to the top of my Soft Sky embossed layer and mounting that panel to a Real Red base card.
A perfect Christmas thank you card that I will be sending out to someone very special to say Thank You for the Christmas gift they gave me this year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 2 of my Christmas Thank You cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: