Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day 17/32 Christmas Extravaganza Mitten Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 17 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card just makes me SMILE BIG each and every time I look at it.  Let me share that card with you now......
I'm just crazy for the way this card turned out.
To begin ....... I adhered a panel of 'Christmas Around the World DSP' to the bottom of my Basic Gray panel.  I used my Big Shot along with some Real Red cardstock and die-cut the "for you" sentiment that comes with the "Mini Treat Bag Thinlits'.
After my "for you" was adhered down ....... I spread a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' over the surface and allowed it to dry.  That glue pen gave my sentiment just the sparkle and shine I was looking for.
I wrapped some of the super soft and super yummy 'Smoky Slate 1/2" Gingham Ribbon around my card and positioned it at the top of my DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty knot.
For the top portion of my card ...... I ran a Whisper White panel through my Big Shot and used the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder' on that panel before adhering it down to my Basic Gray panel.
And the last step to completing this card was stamping two mittens from the 'Smitten Mittens' set onto Real Red cardstock.  I used the coordinating 'Many Mittens Framelits Dies' to crop out both my mittens ........ And then added a Whisper White cuff to each of my mittens.  The finishing touch as adding a large 'Rhinestone Basic Jewel' to the center of each mitten.
SUPER DARLING little card that is sure to deliver some 
cozy holiday spirit to someone special this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 18/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet mittens . . . love the shine of the red "patent leather" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....I couldn't agree more with you on the patent leather look on my sentiment.

    ReplyDelete