Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 27/32 Christmas Extravaganza Simple Joy Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 27 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  It's a sweet little holiday tree card with a special little stamped sentiment.  Let me share that card with you now......
This card was so much fun to make.......And I have someone extra special on my Christmas card list that it will be going out to.
I started out with a Whisper White base card and used the 'Christmas Pine' stamp set and some Real Red ink to stamp my sentiment onto the front of that card.
Next I added a panel of Real Red cardstock to the left hand side of my Whisper White card ....... And before I adhered it down onto my card, I used my Big Shot and the 'Layering Square Framelits' to die-cut a square panel into that Real Red cardstock panel.
Once I got the square shape die-cut onto my Real Red panel ...... I used a piece of Whisper White cardstock and both the 'Layering Square' and 'Stitched Shapes' Framelits to create a Whisper White frame.  All I need to do was adhere that frame down onto my Real Red panel and that gave me the perfect spot to position one of the trees from the 'Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper'.
A final touch for this card was wrapping a piece of the 'Quilted Christmas 1/4" Ribbon' around the top of my Real Red panel and tying it up into a pretty knot.  Then all I needed to do was position that panel down onto my Whisper White base card and this card was done!
It's a WOW kind of card ........
That doesn't take any time to put together!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 28/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Simple & sweet. I love how you cropped the stitched frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate you stopping by Mary.......And leaving me your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete