Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Day 13/32 Christmas Extravaganza Happy Christmas Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 13 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This is a card that is packed full of texture and holiday cheer.  Let me share that card with you now......
What a beautiful way to wish a Happy Christmas to someone special this holiday season.
It starts out by embossing a panel of Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the 'Garden Trellis Embossing Folder' ...... And then adhering that panel down to a Cherry Cobbler card base.
Next, I used the 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set to create this BEAUTIFUL sentiment square.  And the 'Layering Squares Framelits' allowed me to crop both the sentiment and scallop layer perfectly without any fuss.
Before I adhered my sentiment pieces together ....... I slipped a piece of 3/8" Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon between the two layers and created a pretty little loop with my ribbon.
I think this card just turned out perfectly and to me ........ just screams HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 14/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

2 comments:

  1. I had to look and see if I had that "happy christmas" stamp. I do - but you really brought it to life. Beautiful with the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set was an all-attending gift for last years Saddle-UP! event. LOVE every single stamp in this set! MANY THNAKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete