Sunday, December 24, 2017

Day 31/32 Christmas Extravaganza Tis The Season Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 31 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card is a CASE from my dear friend Mary Fish ........ Who shared on her blog how to create this over the top STUNNING & GORGEOUS holiday card.  The minute I saw what Mary had created ...... I knew I would be creating one for myself.  Let me share the card I created with you now...........
This card just goes OVER THE TOP in the STUNNING AND DROP DEAD GORGEOUS category.
I started out by stamping my "Tis The Season" sentiment from the 'Christmas Pine' set using VersaMark ink and Gold Embossing Powder.
Next, I added some 'Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' above my sentiment and tied it off into a pretty knot on the left hand edge of that Whisper White panel.
To create the wreath ....... I used Silver, Copper and Gold Foil Paper along with Silver Glimmer Paper and punched out several 'Leaf Punch' images and adhered them down into a wreath shape on my Whisper White panel.
And here is what the wreath ended up looking like after I had it completed.
A BIG THANK YOU to my sweet friend Mary Fish for the inspiration for this card ........ I'm totally IN LOVE with the way it turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the final project of my 32 Day Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, my friend. We have been on this Stampin' Up! journey together. Oh, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's a journey that I look forward to traveling many more years with you Mary. THANKS FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete