Friday, December 22, 2017

Day 29/32 Christmas Extravaganza Merry Christmas Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 29 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card  is one special card that just screams ........TRADITIONAL OLD FASHION CHRISTMAS to me.  Let me share that card with you now.....
There's just something about a Real Red and Garden Green plaid holiday card that just makes me feel all WARM & COZY this time of the year.
I began this card by stamping my Merry Christmas sentiment onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock using the 'Snowflake Sentiments' set.  I used Real Red ink to stamp my sentiment ...... And then I layered it with a thick layer of Real Red cardstock and topped it off with a smaller layer of Whisper White cardstock.
To add an element of WHIMSEY & FUN  to my sentiment panel ..... I die-cut a single Whisper White snowflake from the 'Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies' and added that to the top left hand corner of my sentiment panel.
And to finish off my sentiment panel ...... I added three Garden Green 'Enamel Shapes' to the bottom right hand corner of the Whisper White panel.
I added a plaid panel of the 'Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my Real Red base card ........ And wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the center of that DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty bow and added a tiny piece of the 'Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon to the center.
And that's all it took to create this
FESTIVE & FUN holiday card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 30/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful with the simple snowflake and perfect plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mary for stopping by......And wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete