Sunday, December 17, 2017

Day 24/32 Christmas Extravaganza Peace on Earth

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 24 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This is such a beautiful and sparkly looking holiday card that I'm sure you are going to enjoy.  Let me share that card with you now.....
There is a certain sense of calmness that comes over me .......Each and every time I look at this card.
This card starts with a panel of the 'Be Merry' Designer Series Paper at the bottom of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I ran a panel of Cherry Cobbler cardstock through my Big Shot using the 'Winter Wonder Embossing Folder'.  After I had that panel of cardstock embossed......I adhered it to my Whisper White base card - Right above the panel of Designer Series Paper.
I adhered a small piece of the 'Silver Tinsel Trim' between the cardstock and DSP panel ...... And then moved on to create my "Peace on Earth" sentiment piece.
The sentiment was created with the 'Carol of Christmas' set ....... And I used one of the 'Layering Circles Framelits' to create that sentiment piece.  All it took to frame the sentiment out was some 'Silver Glimmer Paper' and one of the scallop 'Layering Circles Framelits'.
I think this is one of the most STUNNING & GORGEOUS looking cards that I've made this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 25/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment