Friday, December 15, 2017

Day 22/32 Christmas Extravaganza Hang Yor Stocking Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 22 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card is a BEAUTIFUL gold embossed card and I can't wait to share it with you.  Let's take a look at that card right now.......
How DROP DEAD GORGEOUS is this card!
I began this card by layering a panel of 'Gold Foil Paper' to a Whisper White base card ....... And then layered another Whisper White panel to the top of that Gold Foil panel.  I created a small panel of 'Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper' that was adhered to another small panel of 'Gold Foil Paper' and positioned that panel at the bottom portion of my card.
I used the 'Hang Your Stocking' set along with VersaMark and 'Gold Embossing Powder' to create two darling little stockings for the front of my card.  I positioned those stockings onto a large Whisper White 'Layering Circle' piece and topped the stockings off with a small bow created from some 1/8" Gold Ribbon.
For one additional WOW FACTOR for this card ...... I used more 'Gold Embossing Powder' for my sentiment.
A STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL holiday card that would look great in either Gold or Silver.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 23/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. This clean and simple concept is just stunning and, as you mentioned, would look fantastic in silver, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your morning visit just makes my day Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete