Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Day 20/32 Christmas Extravaganza Gift Card Holder

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Day 20 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This gift card holder was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  Let me share that gift card holder with you now......
This time of year ........ I find myself giving gift cards, cash and checks out to some of those hard to buy people on my holiday gift giving list.  Mainly the Waste Management Driver......My Mail Carrier and the faithful gal who delivers our morning newspaper.  Here's the pretty gift card holder I created for each of those hard working people.
I will be tucking a check inside each of these gift card holders ........ And letting them know just how much I appreciate their loyal work throughout the year.
Here's the insert piece that goes inside this holder ....... And when they pull out the check ....... There will be a sweet little message I will stamp for each of them.
The holder was created using the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' and I used the beautiful 'Year of Cheer Specialty  Designer Series Paper' to create each of those holders.  To embellish each holder ...... I attached a pair of 'Foil Snowflakes' to the front and then used that same 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' and die-cut the "for you" message for the top of the foil snowflakes.
I added some 'Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' across the top of my gift card holder ...... And tied it up into a pretty bow.
Just know each of these folks will like what I've created for them ....... And hope they know how much I appreciate all their hard work throughout the year.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 21/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

 

2 comments:

  1. You are so thoughtful to remember these guys! Love the sweet gold touches and gift card pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. I know first hand how important it is to thank those around you.......And these folks are some of the hardest working people I know.

    ReplyDelete