Thursday, December 07, 2017

Day 14/32 Christmas Extravaganza Silver Ornament Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 14 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This tag was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  Although this tag doesn't use LOTS of product from the catalog ........ It makes for a BIG IMPACT when attached to a special gift this holiday season.  Let me share that tag with you now......
Sometimes ..... Less is more when making that perfect tag!
To create this quick and easy tag, I created a banner flag tail on the bottom edge of my 2" x 4" Whisper White tag.  Then I stamped my "To/From" sentiment right above that snipped tail edge.
I added a 1" x 2" panel of 'Red Glimmer Paper' to the front of my Whisper White tag ........And then wrapped a piece of 'Silver 1/8" Ribbon' around the center of my Red Glimmer Paper.
Next I attached another piece of 'Silver 1/8" Ribbon'  to a silver 'Mini Ornament' and tied it up into a pretty bow.  All that was left to do was attach that 'Mini Ornament' to the front of my tag with a glue dot.
The finishing touch for this tag was adding some 'Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim' to the top of my tag ....... And I called this tag done (in no time flat).
I'm just crazy about the way this tag turned out ....... And think it would look FABULOUS in other holiday colors.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 15/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a classy way to use the ornaments and dress up a gift! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete