Saturday, December 02, 2017

Day 9/32 Christmas Extravaganza - Tree Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 9 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  Let me share that card with you now......
This card is a pretty little trio of Christmas Trees all lined up for that someone special on your Holiday card list.
I started this card out by stamping my "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the 'Star of Light' stamp set onto a Whisper White panel.  Then I matted that Whisper White panel to a Basic Black panel and got ready to decorate the front........
Next, I selected three different quilted pattern pieces from the 'Stitched Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack' to create my Christmas Trees.  I used the 'Quilt Builder Framelits Dies' to cut die-out my three trees and then grabbed some Garden Green cardstock and die-cut out the three bases for each of my trees.
I used two pattern pieces from the 'Quilted Christmas Designer Series Stack' to create my background color blocking ........ And matted those two blocks onto a panel of Basic Black before adhering it down onto my Whisper White card base.
All that was left to do was wrap some 'Black Vintage Crochet Trim' around my card and called this card DONE ........ And PERFECT!!!!!  
So there you have it friends ....... I have to admit that this card turned out pretty SPECIAL ...... But think this card would look AMAZING using  any of the pattern paper found in the 'Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack'.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 10/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. super series of trees. perfect patterns and fun for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....the hardest part of this card was deciding on which of the many fabulous patterns of DSP to use for each of the trees. Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete