Monday, December 18, 2017

Day 25/32 Christmas Extravaganza Let It Snow Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 25 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This is a BEAUTIFUL gold embossed card with a twist of green and black plaid to bring some PRETTY & FUN to it.  Let me share that card with you now......
How's this for a PLAID & JAZZY kind of holiday card?
I started this card out by creating a center panel of the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' (in the Old Olive & Black pattern) ...... And matted it with a panel of Basic Black cardstock.  Before adhering it down onto my Old Olive base card ....... I added some 'Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around the left hand side of that DSP panel.
Here's how GORGEOUS that 'Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon' looks against the Old Olive and Black Designer Series Paper.
All that was left to do was create my sentiment piece.  For that I stamped the "Let it Snow" image from the "Merry Little Labels' set.  I used VersaMark ink and Gold Embossing Powder to help that image POP off the Whisper White cardstock.  And to crop out my sentiment ...... I used the 'Everyday Label Punch' and adhered it down onto a circle that was die-cut from the 'Layering Circles Framelits' set.
One finishing touch was adding two Gold 'Metallic Enamel Shapes' to the Black circle and I called this card DONE to PERFECTION!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 26/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is some of the most beautiful ribbon Stampin' Up! offers. So pretty to look at and easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you Mary. This ribbon is SUPER YUMMY in my book too!

    ReplyDelete