Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 21/32 Christmas Extravaganza Merry Little

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 21 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This is one of those QUICK & EASY card for you to create this holiday season.  Let me share that card with you now......
Today's card is another catalog CASE (page 4 of the Holiday Catalog) and it just SCREAMS Merry Christmas to me. 
I began this card by stamping my sentiment onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock using the 'Christmas Quilt' set with Garden Green ink.
Next I adhered a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of the 'Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper' onto my Whisper White base card.  I added a Real Red DSP panel behind the Whisper White stamped sentiment panel and topped that panel off with one of the 'Stitched Felt Embellishments'.
For a final touch to the star stitched felt embellishment ....... I added a pretty Whisper White Baker's Twine bow to the center of the star.
A pretty holiday card that takes NO TIME to create ........ But packs a WHOLE LOT OF PUNCH to whoever you might be sending it off to.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 22/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Darling details . . . love the little waves in the baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. That wave in the Bakers Twine is done with a pair of scissors and the back of the blade. Much like you would do with curling ribbon. QUICK and EASY little tip.

    ReplyDelete