Wednesday, September 13, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
What's better than one Adirondack Chair......
That would be TWO Adirondack Chairs!!!!
I started this card out by punching out a Very Vanilla 'Pretty Label' punch piece and stamping my "You Make Me Smile" sentiment from the 'Colorful Seasons' set.
I positioned it onto a panel of the 'Eastern Palace' DSP and then strung some 'Silver 1/4" Natural Trim' around the DSP and behind the Pretty Label punched sentiment.  All I needed to do to complete this pretty sentiment piece was tie the Natural Trim into a pretty bow and adhere this piece down.
My Adirondack Chairs were screaming to be die-cut from the 'Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies' in Lemon Lime Twist......
And the Real Red drink on the arm of each Adirondack Chair just completed the look.
Have to admit.......
All the create for this darling card.......
Goes to the 'Colorful Seasons Bundle'.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Tag Thursday creation ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: