Saturday, September 30, 2017

LOVE Heart

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SUPER FUN CARD to share with you!  This is one of the alternate cards I made with the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and this card was done in no time flat.  I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I created this DARLING little note card with most all the product that was included in my July Paper Pumpkin kit.
I used the large Whisper White heart and 'love' wooden elements that came with the kit and created this OH SO SWEET sentiment piece for the center of my card.
Then I used the Washi Tape that was included in the kit and added 5-panels across the center of my notecard and topped the edges off with a 1/4" Pink Pirouette strip of cardstock.  For the bottom piece, I wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around that cardstock and tied it up into a pretty bow.
A pretty quick and easy card .........
But have to say that Jack will say to me........
'It's the Best Card Ever'.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: